Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Baby it's cold outside

Ironically, I remember using this same title back on Two Nuts in a Shell when we first moved up to 29 Palms in January 2009. It was completely apt since the temperatures dropped so low it froze our shampoo that we'd left outside in the car...

Some of my favorite pins that I've saved for the holiday season have to do with classic Christmas songs.









I've done a couple mock ups (and am planning on a chalkboard project here soon to incorporate some more), but this one is currently my favorite. Forgive the iPhone pictures--our Lumix is in the process of being fixed finally! <--- Cannot tell you how excited this really makes me!



It sits on our side table in our living room. I opted to go with the charcoal grey for a few reasons: one, it's become a neutral in our house. Two, there is a whooooole lot of red going on in our living room and I needed something (anything) to tone it down a little. Three, we have a grey and white rug in the living room and I thought it would be a nice way to bring that out a little. Plus, I can use it well into January and February once the red and green Christmas decor goes back into storage.

And yes, I do already have up our tree, and a bunch of other Christmas decor. I'm a Thanksgiving Day turns into Christmas kinda girl!

Because our computer is a dinosaur and because I'm too cheap to spring for Photoshop, I whipped this up in MS Word. Super easy, super quick, and super cheap! F-R-E-E. My favorite price around the holidays! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment