Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

Spring digits

Spring has sprung (finally!) and we're lucky enough to have those gorgeous pink blossoming trees right outside our bedroom window! So I took my cue from mother nature when I visited my favorite local haunt for my favorite way to pamper myself. 


Nubar is a cruelty-free brand that my salon just started carrying, and they have some of the most delicious pastel colors I've ever seen! Like wearing a bag of Easter jelly beans on your fingers and toes! Bonus, it's made without all the harsh chemicals like toluene that traditional polishes pack in their bottles. To spice it up, and play with some of my Pinterest pins, I added a little nail decal post-salon visit. I love the accent nails everyone is wearing lately, although traditionally an accent nail is the ring finger. Since my job involves a lot of pointing, I figured it was worth making sure those nails were the most fancy!

I'm loving this shade! It's like that perfect girly-pink without being too Barbie-pink. And my toes are sporting the matching hue and decal as well (although I offset my piggies, and did the decal on my second toe).

Yay spring!  

No comments:

Post a Comment